Certified Purchasing Professional #122770P
Bachelor of Consumer Sciences, Fashion Merchandising (Minor in Business Administration), Texas State University
Celena is a native of Austin, Texas, who loves animals, especially dogs, traveling and Asian culture. In her spare time she enjoys watching movies, Pilates and (like any Austinite) brunch. Her guilty pleasure is watching reality TV shows, although she’ll also watch anything featuring Paul Rudd. Her favorite books are the entire Harry Potter series and her Spotify account facilitates her love of variety – she listens to everything!
She never waits to swim after eating – fitting because she says if she weren’t our Purchasing Coordinator, she would be a mermaid. Her favorite studioSIX5 projects include Vivante on the Coast, Solana at Cinco Ranch and San Joaquin.
Other Senior Living Project Experience at studioSIX5:
- Wingate at Needham / SN / Needham, MA
- The Solana at Dogwood Ridge / Germantown, TN
- The Legacy at Georgetown / AL and MC / Georgetown, TX
- Wind Crest / CCRC / Highlands Ranch, CO
- The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens / CCRC / Fresno, CA
- Timber Ridge at Talus / Issaquah, WA