Associate of Arts in Interior Design, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
Bachelor of Business Administration,
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Jennifer, a Raleigh, North Carolina native, joins our team from Los Angeles, bringing her 5 years of design experience to our team. In true Texas fashion, she’s passionate about three things: good patios, good wine and good weather – preferably all at the same time.
She loves ice hockey (she’s actually kissed the Stanley Cup) and has what she calls “the cutest dog in the world”, Bentley, who is currently training to become a Therapy Dog.
Senior Living Project Experience at studioSIX5:
- Highland Springs / CCRC / Dallas, TX
- Wind Crest / CCRC / Highlands Ranch, CO
- Eagle’s Trace / IL / Houston, TX
- Ashby Ponds / CCRC / Ashburn, VA
- Maplewood Princeton / AL and MC / Princeton, NJ
- Serenades by Sonata – West Orange / MC / Winter Garden, FL
- Tribute at Heritage Village / AL and MC / Gainesville, VA